Laundry Dryer Condensation Overflow Sensor
Commercial laundry operations have several washer and dryer units to typically handle several customers at once. The dryers by their very nature dry the wet clothes by heating them with gas or electricity. The water is vaporized and must then be carried out of the dryer compartment to rid the moisture. Most times it’s not convenient to simply vent the vapor directly to the outside air. MEDER’s reed sensors play a direct role in solving this problem....
Full application write up: Condensed Water From Commercial Laundry Dryers are Controlled by Reed Sensor
- Magnet and Reed Sensor are isolated and have no physical contact by typically having the magnet mounted to a float and the Reed Sensor is mounted on the body of the casing close to the high point of the water and positioned to accurately pick up the magnetic field from the magnet in the float.
- The reed switch used in the Reed Sensor is hermetically sealed and is therefore not sensitive to rough, wet, moist environments
- The magnet is not affected by its environment
- Tens of millions of reliable operations
- Surface mount and through-hole packages available
- Cylindrical hole and screw fastening mounting
- Contacts dynamically tested