Multi-point Fuel Fluid Level Sensor
Almost all trucks and automobiles currently utilizing internal combustion engines have fuel tanks. To the driver of the fueled motor vehicle, the most important instrument on his front panel is his fuel gauge, which must provide an accurate reading of the fuel level.
Our new stainless-steel LS05 Level Sensor series, capable of detecting up to nine sensing points, uses a resistor network in conjunction with specialized magnetic to detect multiple fuel level points...
Full application writeup: Fuel Level Multi Point Sensor
- Ability to activate and control switching up to nine switching points
- Hermetically sealed
- Ability to work under very hot and cold temperatures as normal operation
- Ability to withstand very toxic chemical atmosphere without any material degradation
- Dynamically tested contacts
- Reliable switching
- Designed to handle high shock environments
- Millions of reliable switching operations