Truck Coolant System Fluid Sensor
Refrigerated trucks abound all over our roadways worldwide, many carrying 10s of thousands of dollars, Euros, etc. in fragile goods that must be kept cool, no matter what the outside temperature. Coolant systems can take a lot of abuse on the roadways, causing fractures in the system and possible coolant leaks and shut down the refrigeration unit, potentially damaging some or all of the valuable cargo.
Our series provide the best solution for monitoring fluid levels in extremely cold temperatures. The LS03 series are equipped with a hinged horizontal float In addition to being internally mounted, the LS03 now has many new externally mounted versions which lower replacement costs...
Full application writeup: Truck Coolant System Fluid Level Sensor
- Ability to activate and control switching function all in one operation
- Ability to operate at very cold temperatures as a normal operation
- Designed to handle high shock environments
- Designed for SPST (Form A) switching
- Dynamically tested contacts
- Designed to operate in dirty environments
- Hermetically sealed
- Millions of switching operations
- Reliable switching
- UL approved wire